Call for Presentations
The National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions (National Alliance) is seeking presentation proposals for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday November 13-15, 2017 for the Annual Conference at the Crystal Gateway in Arlington, VA.
The Annual Conference is National Alliance’s premier educational event bringing together National Alliance coalition members, coalition employer members as well as other health care stakeholders. The conference reinforces National Alliance’s position as a national opinion leader for value based purchasing and leading educator for public and private health care purchasers.
Breakout Session Program Standards
- You must submit proposal forms no later than COB May 31, 2017 (see instructions below).
- If selected, you must agree to submit all final presenters’ names, bios, titles, and company affiliations by August 4, 2017.
- If accepted, you must submit all PowerPoint presentations for your session by September 22, 2017 for review and approval.
- The committee will select proposals relevant to the Conference theme
- The session should include at least one employer speaker. The more your proposal presents employer and/or community results and involvement, the more favorably your presentation will be considered
- Your proposed program must be relevant to an employer focus. We prefer employer or community best practices, practical solutions and/or case studies.
Instructions for submission
The National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions (National Alliance) is a national, non-profit, membership organization of purchaser-led health care coalitions. National Alliance and its members are dedicated to value-based purchasing of health care services through the collective action of public and private purchasers. National Alliance seeks to accelerate the nation's progress towards safe, efficient, high-quality health care and the improved health status of the American population.
Speakers will be selected for plenary and breakout sessions. All presentations will be chosen based on merit, appeal, relevance, and innovation. The Annual Conference helps attendees learn best practices, innovations and successful real-life solutions from the experts on improving health, transforming health care, community by community.
Presentation Content Requirements:
To be considered, you must complete the Call-For-Presentations Submission Form below and send to Margaret Rehayem (email@example.com) by May 31, 2017. Unless we tell you otherwise, the program committee will make final decisions by July 28, 2017, and we will inform you of the results shortly thereafter.
CALL FOR PRESENTATION SUBMISSION FROM DOWNLOAD HERE