REASONS TO ATTEND NBCH'S ANNUAL CONFERENCE
The National Business Coalition on Health brings together an extensive array of key health care stakeholders focused on improving health outcomes and reducing excessive cost by benefit design, enhanced care management, payment reform, and reducing waste.
• Best practice strategies, case studies, and resources that can be applied in the workplace.
• The latest innovations from health care "movers and shakers".
• How purchasers and coalitions are collaborating with public health and their communities.
• Health care redesign - where we are and a look at the future.
• Consumer engagement.
The National Business Coalition on Health provides an umbrella for a wide range of health care stakeholders, and provides significant opportunities for collaboration, new business, education, and training.
Our Annual Conference is designed with interactive sessions, educational discussions, demonstrations, and exhibit floor events that encourage networking. Use the receptions, breakfasts, and breaks to exchange best practice ideas with your colleagues.
Our audience includes:
• NBCH regional coalition leadership.
• C-suite business leaders.
• Human resources professionals, benefit managers, wellness managers.
• Health care executives from virtually every health industry sector.
• Consultants and strategists.
Take advantage of this time to:
• Reconnect with clients and partners.
• Gain visibility with potential customers.
• Generate new prospects.
• Identify opportunities for collaborations, partnerships, and best practices.